We are on the search for a passionate & technical Business Consultant to join APSIS, a fast-paced and dynamic digital marketing company. You will be responsible to initiate and drive Digital Marketing & E-commerce projects for APSIS' Customers within our platform, APSIS One; A next-generation digital marketing platform that aims to find the sweet spot between a Customer Data Platform (CDP) and a fully-featured Marketing Platform.
This is an inspiring and challenging opportunity to work with APSIS Consultancy, our high achieving teams in Stockholm or Malmö and work with some of the most cutting edge E-commerce brands in the Nordics.
You will lead the way in how we guide, consult and implement our Product Recommendations tool for our Customers and build Marketing Automation flows. You will initiate and at times sell your own projects/workshops to help APSIS Customers increase their abandoned cart conversion rates, optimize checkout processes and collect behavioural/conversion data to create a smooth customer journey.
APSIS One integrates well with E-commerce platforms so you will also be responsible to consult Customers on best practices set ups and data usage in APSIS One.
Further you will play an important role in Customer presales activities joining our sales colleagues to scope, identify use cases and validate solutions in our platform.
Finally there is a close collaboration between Product and R&D departments where knowledge exchange is highly important for our success.
Your main tasks will be
- Drive and initiate digital marketing projects focusing on improving & optimizing the e-commerce tactics and customer journeys
- Undertake Product recommendation implementation & guidance for APSIS One Customers
- Advice on and build Marketing Automation flows based on incoming data to APSIS One
- Engage in presales activities with our sales department
- Sell your own time when possible
- At all times keep track of E-commerce trends and shout out to colleagues and customers
- At least 3 years of professional experience of the technical side of digital Marketing and e-commerce
- Experience from consultancy, presales Consultancy, or similar
- Professional experience with e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify and Episerver or equivalent.
- Professional experience with working with systems integrations
- Excellent project management skills and ability to technically and strategically guide Customers
- Proactive, creative and positive as well as a natural team player
- Excellent time management and ability to plan short and long term projects
- Willing and able to travel (mostly within Sweden and the Nordics)
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Swedish and English
Bonus points for
- Prior work experience with international or enterprise companies
- Other languages are a plus since our clients are based around the world
Full time, permanent position (probation 6 months). Planned start date in August/September 2021.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible. Please note that we will review applications on a continuous basis and we will hire as soon as we find the right person. As part of the selection process, we apply two assessments; personality and logical problem solving ability.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact hiring manager Petra Auoja (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com.
At APSIS, we believe in enabling great marketing for our customers. As the leading provider of marketing solutions in the Nordics, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. We do this by creating simple yet scalable tools within digital marketing, including data management, targeted emails, lead management and e-commerce recovery. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one thing: our clients’ marketing success is our success. And we’re proud to be there for them, every step of the way. ...Intrigued? Find out more at apsis.com!
Apsis is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Apsis via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Apsis. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Apsis as a result of the referral or through other means